Friday, July 28, 2017

Broken refrigerator water line, how do I fix this? HomeImprovement

I went to clean behind the refrigerator, so I pulled it out of its place, and I immediately started hearing a loud HISSING sound.

Water was spraying everywhere, the hard copper line had cracked.

I immediately turned off the water to the line (connected to my water heater in the basement), and the water stopped spraying, but I'm wondering how to fix this?

Where can I buy a new hard copper line? Are they specific to fridge models? I can't tell my fridge type (other than Maytag) as the sticker appears to be torn off.

Otherwise, my fridge appears to function fine (freezing/cooling), less the water dispenser.



Submitted July 29, 2017 at 05:29AM by SeePeeEh http://ift.tt/2u6aYqS HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment