Friday, July 28, 2017

Hearing noises that aren't there depression

Ive had depression for a year and I have mental OCD. One time my dad came down from upstairs in the middle of the night to get a glass of water. I heard him get a glass and pour it from the refrigerator. A few seconds later he pours another. And then another, and another and another, and im like god damn dad how much water do you need. So i get out of bed and go to the kitchen and he isnt there. I go back to bed and hear him pouring water still. I turn off the fan and the noise goes away. Same thing happens at work. When an order comes through a paper machine prints it out with a "chchchchvv" sound. I hear this every now and then, i get alert and run to go make the food but nothing printed out. Another time i heard something that sound like my mom was having some kind of attack upstairs, i heard my dad run down stairs and grab some pills from in the cabnet and shuffle around down stairs for a few seconds and went back upstairs...

Darn.



Submitted July 29, 2017 at 06:37AM by Cynical_Muffin http://ift.tt/2vfMoJa depression

No comments:

Post a Comment