Friday, July 28, 2017

How can I make sure my acid isn't losing it's potency? LSD

So this is probably paranoia speaking but I purchased a bottle of pure LSD about a month ago. I've dropped with it and 2 drops has sent me and my friends on some mind boggling adventures. This is some seriously clean stuff. I spent $350 on the bottle (100 hits) and as you can imagine, I'm interested in keeping it alive as long as possible. It will last me at least a year, if not more. The issue is, since I have it, I've been dropping pretty frequently (5 or so times in the month that I've had it. Obviously, I'm not getting the full mind expanding potential it offers since I haven't been giving my tolerance enough time to go down. I currently can't store it in a refrigerator so I've been keeping it in a box on my closet floor. I know that refrigerating it is the best way to keep it fresh but like I said, that isn't an option currently. I want to make sure that it isn't losing it's potency but I have to wait a few weeks before I trip again since I dropped the other day and got 0 effects other than some very uncomfortable anxiety. Is there anyway I can test the potency without dropping? I'm going to in a few weeks regardless but I want to know if I can test the potency without actually dropping it. $350 is a lot of money for me to spend and I'm just paranoid that my bottle will go bad before I can finish it (that will take a long time). My room typically sits at around 75-78 degrees F on an average day since I live in Florida and my room faces the sun the majority of the day (house is kept at 72-74). It's inside a box, within a bigger box on my floor, since I figured more cold air will be by the floor and be slightly cooler than the rest of the room. Any suggestions or should I just wait for my tolerance to go down before worrying so much? It's just a big investment for me and I would hate to lose it due to inadequate storage conditions.



Submitted July 29, 2017 at 09:18AM by BicycleDayy http://ift.tt/2u6EZHa LSD

No comments:

Post a Comment