Monday, July 31, 2017

Help eBay dropshipping? Entrepreneur

So what I've been doing is what I learned from a guy I follow on Instagram and Snapchat named Jeffrey Bunting. So what he describes he did as a teenager, and still does, is find products on Walmart or another website and list the same product on eBay and dropship it. I thought, what the hell, I could do that. So I listed three different products over a span of about a week and I'm getting a max of around 20 views and I've only recieved one offer for less than what I would have to pay. Am I listing the wrong products? I listed a tee ball bat, refrigerator water filter, and some cheap sunglasses. How can I get to where I can actually start making some money?



Submitted August 01, 2017 at 07:28AM by metalfungo http://ift.tt/2hiWsLg Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment