Thursday, April 21, 2016

I this a sign of Schizophrenia? schizophrenia

This is my first posting anything like this and this happened to me no more than 20 minutes ago. I really do not want to believe that this is supernatural and there is some kind of logical explanation for this .

Nothing this strange has ever happened to me in my life. This might really sound stupid but here goes. I walked to my local grocery which is a few blocks away. I purchase 2 things 6 pack of Pepsi and a sharing size bag of peanut M&M's. Every thing seems completely normal. I come home put the pop in the refrigerator let my dogs outside and sit at my computer desk. I rip the corner of the bag of M&M's at eat a few. Surf the web a little bit and reach down for more and the bag of M&M's completely 100% factory sealed. There is 0 chance that any M&M's are coming out of this bag unless it is ripped opened.

I know I ate some, there is still the taste of M&M's in mouth and I can still feel little pieces of the candy as well. I even remember the slight sensation of pain when I eat chocolate because I have sensitive gums.

I looked all around for maybe a second bag that I didn't realize I bought or accidentally didn't pay for. I haven't purchased M&M's in months. I also checked my receipt it confirms I only bought one bag. I don't keep candy in house there is no possible way I could have confused with other candy that was "just lying around".

This is really fucking with me. I need some kind of logical explanation. If this really didn't happen then it seem that I hallucinated the whole thing. There is 0 evidence around me that I ate any M&M's but its seems 100% real down to the after taste it leaves in your mouth. Would this be any way related to schizophrenia?



Submitted April 22, 2016 at 08:45AM by BisonWeapon http://ift.tt/2466qO1 schizophrenia

No comments:

Post a Comment