Friday, January 1, 2016

Meals at a 70-75/20-25/5 macro ratio? keto

I'm in a lull from traveling, and about to start a cut, so it's super important I maintain my macros. This particular set of ratios works for me according to the keto calculator, and also for keeping me on the bandwagon. I typically eat one large meal every day, and then a little bit more when I start to get hungry later at work. I'm looking for foods that I can bring to work and cook in an oven, or that do not require cooking. I can also add nearly any pizza topping for free. My major struggle is that my only refrigerator is the one at work, so most foods have to be able to be eaten within 1 to 2 days. If it's raw, it must be eaten in the same day ; I can't store it at work. I work very close to a grocery store, so I can buy food as often as necessary. I have no allergies, am a touch lactose unhappy, but cheese is awesome so I can work through that.

So, r/keto, can you help this lazy bum find easy meals that meet my macros, and can be eaten within 1 to 2 sittings?



Submitted January 02, 2016 at 02:08AM by RiotGrrrl585 http://ift.tt/1RViGNP keto

No comments:

Post a Comment