Tuesday, January 26, 2016

feel depressed living with my family depression

actually i don't feel depressed when my parents are around, just my uncle and aunt, we don't really own our house that we living in now it was my aunt and uncle's house, through the years i feel depressed whenever i talk to them (uncle and aunt) and i really try not to make any contact or make conversation with them, they hide everything on me, they blame me on everything, one time the refrigerator died the first thing they have in mind to blame is me, i mean i'm not even on the house that time and they have the guts to blame me on that matter, living on a 3rd world country with this kind of family really sucks, i don't even study anymore because i don't really like the course i'm enrolled with my aunt just insisted my mom to enroll me on that course because it is in "demand" right now, and there it is i don't attend my class every time, now i'm just in our house trying to make every day pass, i feel really down on myself. Just here to let this out i don't have anyone to talk to

sorry for my grammar, i'm not really fluent on english



Submitted January 26, 2016 at 08:03PM by ihearturtits http://ift.tt/1NxGi3D depression

No comments:

Post a Comment