Friday, January 1, 2016

"Fixing" a lipstick falling out of its tube? MakeupAddiction

I just picked up one of the Bite Beauty Mix & Mingle duos, currently on sale at Sephora. They're little mini lipstick duos. I love the colors, but just tried on one of the lipsticks, swiped it over my lips, and noticed that the whole lipstick had slid to one side inside the tube-- like it was leaning over or broken. I gently tried to right it, twisted it back into the tube, capped, and put it in the refrigerator to set up.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue, and if so, how did you fix it? I don't want to apply this lipstick with a brush (I like the convenience of the tube).

Also, would it be fair to return the item to Sephora if I can't fix it? I'd feel bad returning a used item, but I'm pretty sure it would just sit on my dresser unused.



Submitted January 02, 2016 at 12:34AM by kitty_muffins http://ift.tt/1JOCfjb MakeupAddiction

No comments:

Post a Comment