Wednesday, January 27, 2016

You... You ate my cake... pettyrevenge

So, I turned 18 on the 24th this month, and I got this REALLY awesome cake to go along with it. Probably the best cake I've ever had, to be honest. It was chocolate on chocolate with a strawberry filling, and practically made me melt.

Well, there was a single slice of this cake left, and I couldn't stop thinking about it in class today. I was so excited to warm it up ever so slightly and enjoy it with a tall glass of milk.

However... As I walked through the front door of my house, it was like a horror movie. The box was gone. I looked over to my sister and asked her the question...

"Did you eat the last piece of cake?"

She said yes. She actually ate my last piece of cake. It was my 18th birthday cake. It's SPECIAL to me, you know? I should be able to enjoy it. I allowed her to have the last piece of her own cake on her 17th birthday 12 days beforehand, so it's only courteous, right?

So, despite trying to wean myself off of caffeine, I went into the refrigerator and drank the last of her coke. I'm also going to make sure I get the last bit of everything that she loves for the next week, at least. You don't eat my cake, man. That's not fair.

tl;dr - Sister eats my last piece of cake, I make sure to get the last bit of everything she loves for the next week.



Submitted January 28, 2016 at 10:33AM by Wrought__Iron http://ift.tt/1lUWBRO pettyrevenge

No comments:

Post a Comment