Thursday, January 28, 2016

Hello Kitty Ouija Board Paranormal

I had a friend that did woodshop in high school. He was very good at carving into the wood, so he made two carvings on separate boards. An Invader Zim Gir for me, and a Hello Kitty for my sister.

My sister will be Crys, her friend will be Quinn.

Quinn's house has always been creepy. Nothing ever happened, but you just knew something wasn't right.

One night they had the bright idea to turn the HK board into a ouija board. I don't really remember the entire story, just the specifics.

During their game, all of the lights in her room busted. Literally. Overhead and lamps, which she had a lot of. All of the lights, except for the one in her closet. They freaked out, of course, and threw the board across the room and ran.

They told me this, and I asked if they had at least closed it out before leaving. By their faces it was an obvious no. They didn't know you were supposed to as they didn't exactly look up the rules.

A few days later, Quinn was alone in her room. She has three circular mirrors on the wall above her bed, and no amount of banging makes them fall. She checked.

Anyway, she's alone and all of the sudden one of them falls. Then the next. And the next. She put them back up, but it kept happening over the course of the next few weeks.

Her bulbs kept burning out minutes after being screwed in, sometimes hours if she was lucky.

Crys stayed over one night, and Quinn's brother, around 8 I believe, had his bedroom next to the living room. It was a strange room, big windowed doors instead of a normal door with a wall. Quinn was in the shiwer, so Crys was sitting on the couch, messing around on her phone, when she saw something out of the corner of her eye.

She looked over and saw a shadow moving across his room. It was quite a bit taller than a child, and considering the fact that he was at a friends house, she sat on the bathroom toilet while Quinn was showering so she wouldn't be alone.

My sister walks to Quinn's house in the mornings to get her up for school. Her parents leave for work before that, so its up to Crystal to wake her up. Its always a big fight, Quinn is absolutely NOT a morning person. There's a lot of yelling and kicking involved.

She had finally gotten her up and sat on the living room couch while Quinn got dressed. Once again on her phone, she heard someone whisper her name. She ignored it, then continued to ignore it when it happened again until she heard her name screamed into her ear. She promptly kicked down Quinn's door and waited for her to finish getting dressed.

They also have a big garage, and inside is a refrigerator filled will all sorts of drinks. The door is kind of difficult to open, so no way can it happened by itself, but several times she'll pass by the garage door to see it open, and the refrigerator door open as well. I guess someone got thirsty?

She's also seen someone walking in there, but never checks it out. She's not stupid like me.

Finally comes moving day, Crys moved in with her boyfriend out of town, and I grew close to Quinn during that time. We even have inside jokes, much to my sister's anger. Her friend and her sister should not have inside jokes, she says.

Moving on, because we got so close, I offered to help her sort through her room and pack. I say offer, but she wore me down until I agreed. She's convincing like that.

Her room is located at the very back of the house, and I was sitting on the floor organizing her belongings. It took about five hours, her mom likes to tornado through her room when she's gone, and Quinn kept leaving me to find something she needed. Boxes, bags, a tool box, etc.

Every time she left me, I felt extremely uncomfortable. Like I was being watched. I felt unwelcome, and had to put my back to a wall to feel comfortable. In theses situations I never let on how uncomfortable I am, no clue why, I've always been that way. Finally we were through, and left that damn house.

I may have forgot to mention that she was moving in with me. Her mom is, not crazy exactly, but I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up in jail for murder. I was helping her unpack, and found the Hello Kitty Oija Board. I promptly got rid of it, because I'll be damned if it stays in my house.



Submitted January 29, 2016 at 10:18AM by izzaberra http://ift.tt/1ZXOykH Paranormal

No comments:

Post a Comment