Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Microphone related problem. techsupport

Okay, so the problem is, that occassionally(1 - 3 times in hour) in skype calls my friends say that my microphone makes some kind of wierd noise like an old refrigerator working next to me or white noise (I cant hear it and havent). First I tought it was the microphone problem, now I bought a new one (Steelseries Siberia v2, no usb) and the problem still presists. Then I played a bit with the microphone boost (didnt work of course), disabled skype microphone autoboosting, didnt work, and now after searching the web I dont have a single idea whats wrong.

I`m using a laptop ASUS N56VV with the Steelseries Siberia V2 (no usb) headset.

Please help me and thank you.



Submitted January 27, 2016 at 12:46AM by DreiksR http://ift.tt/1NydAzI techsupport

No comments:

Post a Comment