Monday, January 25, 2016

Tom Clancys The Necro Divsion InsideGaming

 It has been three hours since his death, and every minute of that three hours has been spent mourning his death. Though we all miss him, I have come to find myself being the one who misses him the most. It has been driving me insane, and I can no longer restrain myself. 

It was at that point I had decided I knew what I had to do, and on that I night I visited the morgue in which his remains were temporarily interred and I stole his dead, cold, fleshy corpse. Never in a million years could I see myself being a necrophilliac, but that I was. Night after night, day after day I found myself attracted to his rotting corpse. I would stuff the maggots feeding off his body straight up my vagina and orgasm as I stuffed his limp and cold penis into my anal cavity. I thought of nights at the best nights, but it would only get better with age. It has now been three months since his death, and on the first month of his passing I had made the decision to preserve specific areas of his body, to prevent further decomposition. I learned to have sex with his limp, dead, fleshy corpse. I learned things I could do with it. I would scream in agony as I dumped his stomach acid into my uterus whilst simultaneously chewing his brain-matter as if it was gum, and then I would suffocate myself with his half rotten, wrinkly and old ball sack. I used his oversized penis as a drinking straw when I was thirsty, and filtered my water with the hair from his ass cheeks-savoring ever last drop of that sweet anal H2O. Soon after these events, I realized there was even more I could do. I took his unpreserved flesh and dried it out on my balcony, and then made his flesh into an ottoman. I used his organs like Tupperware, to store my food in my refrigerator. His body had also continued to attract maggots, which I would shove into various orifices of my body for sexual pleasure whilst drenching my body in what is left of his blood. Unfortunately all of this came to an abrupt end because his family finally found out who stole his body and I was arrested. (And also because I realized this was going nowhere and didn’t feel like finishing it)



Submitted January 26, 2016 at 10:06AM by Heated4Ever http://ift.tt/1ZP8je5 InsideGaming

No comments:

Post a Comment