Friday, January 1, 2016

Looking for "perfect" keto meals. xxketo

In advance, I'm really sorry about my tone. I'm ready to murder somebody if it would make a cookie brownie be healthy, and r/keto seems a bit more concerned with math itself than what that math means for a meal. Reddit search sucks baboon butt.

I'm going from two weeks on keto at maintenance to 4 weeks on keto on a cut. The macro ratios that works best for me are 70-75/20-25/5 by percent or 125/100/20 by grams for the cut. My only refrigerator is at work. If I bring raw meat, it has to be eaten the same day, because food safety. I typically eat one large meal every day, and then a little bit more when I start to get hungry later at work. I'm looking for foods that I can bring to work and cook in an oven, or that do not require cooking. I can also add nearly any pizza topping for free. I work very close to a grocery store, so I can buy food as often as necessary. I have no allergies, am a touch lactose unhappy, but cheese is awesome so I can work through that.

I've already been spending an hour at a time at the grocery store examining labels and trying to match them with what I feel like eating on that day, and I'm great at keeping my carbs down, but I'd really appreciate any recipes or combinations of food that will help me keep my grocery trips to a short period of time.



Submitted January 02, 2016 at 02:56AM by RiotGrrrl585 http://ift.tt/1JOW8Xk xxketo

No comments:

Post a Comment