Friday, September 25, 2015

What would you do if you were in my position? Advice

Here is my situation: I am 17 and I've worked nearly 30 hours every week for the past year to pay my bills.. I live with my Mother who does not work and only cares about finding someone to love her after my Dad died 2 years ago. I was dropped out of school today because I missed too many days, I don't have a dollar to my name typing this or food in my refrigerator. I have zero friends, and I cant get along with anyone I work with who doesn't treat me like shit because they're all rich and talk about their $600 graphic cards. I think I'm pretty smart and that my vocabulary is pretty big but I cant even put into words how low I feel, I feel like absolutely nothing. I cant put into words the feeling of how upset and sad you are seeing someone you work with buying a Gatorade and knowing you don't even have a $1.06 to your name, or even seeing a girl or any girl and knowing they will never want you because you don't have anything to want. So what would you do if I told you this was you?



Submitted September 26, 2015 at 08:54AM by Ugorprat http://ift.tt/1jjIPre Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment