Thursday, September 24, 2015

There's a story in here, but I needed to get things off my chest too. opiates

I know this isn't opiate related but this happened while I was out on bond after the first time I got arrested. I saw another story about mxe and it totally reminded me of this. Summer 2011

I've never done mxe but shrooms and Lucy are my favs next to dope. BUT my boyfriends roommate J, and his best friend R, bought some funky ass black shrooms. Like, purple, black. I told them they shouldn't eat em but you know. Shrooms.

So me and my bf head up to bed and they eat their shit. All of a sudden, I'm being SHOOK awake with R YELLING at me that gravity is real. Oh fuck here we go. So like the good little house wife I used to be, I get dressed, tell my boyfriend not to murder him (he was FUMING seeing as our door was now off the hinges and his naked girlfriend was man handled by his best friend), and go try to... fix? him. On the couch crying, tripping face is this lanky 6ft guy. So i try to comfort him while J is just sititng on the refrigerator watching the scene. He obviously wasn't going to quit sobbing and I had NO idea how to handle it so I took perch boy to the gas station for smokes, and let my bf handle thesobbingmess. Me and J made it MAYBE 50ft away from the door and hear this blood curdling, scream. Ohfuckohfuckohfuck someone is gonna call the cops and they're beyond fucked up and ohfuck. So me and perchboy run back to the apartment to find sobbingmess backed against a wall WITH. A. BUTCHER. KNIFE. My boyfriend is ttrying to rationalize with him that it's him and he's not gonna hurt him and looks scared to death. With a lot of coaxing I FINALLY get the motherfucker to hand me the knife, or so I thought. Next thing I know he grabs ME (the only person I still think he knew was real) and is holding this 10 inch fucking blade to my throat.

Great.

My bf and his roommate both immediately do a 180 and start SCREAMING at him to let me go. Which in hindsight, could have ended badly. At this point, I want to use the damn knife on this fucker just to end my night. Pretty much everyone in the room is crying trying to make sure that I don't end up bleeding all over the damn floor. My boyfriend disappears up the steps and I knew exactly what was going to happen. This dumb fucking sack of skeleton comes down WITH HIS FUCKING REVOLVER. can we like, NOT have a gun pointed in my direction? Especially when someone I consider my brother is practically holding me hostage at knife point? And he could, idk, MOVE?!

After FOURTY FIVE FUCKING MINUTES of my bf holding a gun against this kids head, him saying he doesnt want to kill me and a knife being shoved against my now bleeding throat, he finally let me go. I spend the next 20 minutes sobbing and J is a wreck.

But this wild fucking ride doesn't end here. As I'm regaining composure and finally start having logical thoughts besides "please don't kill me", we hear the door shut. Oh well, we have the knife, we have the ---- fucking a my bf is a goddamn idiot. We don't have the gun, and its loaded, and psycho just left the house after holding me hostage. We are now approximately 5 hours into their trip.

Now, outside our apartment are railroad tracks. I mean, we could slingshot eggs as passing traincars they're so close. Im sure you know where he was at. On the tracks, just sitting. Crying more. Mind you, its about 230am on a Friday in a college town. Last call had JUST HAPPENED and we lived on a road that's a direct shot from the bars to campus. If we couldn't control him, he was gonna end up in jail, or worse, shot.

So, me being a fucking idiot that I am, decided to try to calm him down, yet again. J is standing near the road to alert us if anyone is noticing the scene. R is crying saying how he just wants to die and he's sorry he raped me (wtf, what did he think happened???) And I try to explain that I'm not mad (it wasn't a lie, I was fucking pissed off beyond comprehension) and to just come back inside. This is when my bf finally uses his goddamn head. I see him walk over towards us out of the apartment with a huge pot. Water. He comes and just pours it all over R and me. R jumps up sending me and the gun flying. Apparently I'm promptly knocked unconscious from smashing my head against a railroad beam. So the rest of this is what my bf told me.

R starts getting pissed at my bf and screaming and then he just stops. He asks why he's wet and my bf told him he was sitting out here with a gun. R responds: fuck that, I want some cereal. After my bf realizes that I still haven't gotten up, him and J carry me to the car and take me to the hospital. I wake up with 14 stitches in my head, a helluva headache, and very pissed off. The next couple of days are still kind of blurry even 4 1/2 years later.

R went back home and apparently barely remembered any of it. He remembered holding a knife at the three of us, but didn't know why, he remembered taking the gun to throw it away (I think he was lying, I honestly think he wanted to kill himself) and he remembered yelling at my bf for the water and my blood all over my bf.

Like 2 months later I got a missed call from him and he was drunk and he was apologizing for what happened and he said he wishes he could change it.

My bf is now my ex and he's strung out on d worse than I ever have been. ODd 4 times and still going. J eventually was arrested a year later who turned into a local ci and snitching on my bf. He kept my ass safe though, he'd never let me go with my bf to !make drop offs. R was arrested for selling coke back in 2013, apparently completed probation.

I miss them. I never saw R until 2012, right before J was popped. But I miss all three of them. J was the closest thing I've ever had to a brother. Granted that one night was super fucked up, but still.

Probably a month before all of this happened, we were drinking and I broke down saying I didn't want to live. We were in a wooded area by my bfs grandmas and I just walked away to be alone. J came after me. I remember him screaming at me saying "do you really want to be 6 feet under? Alone? And know that me and (my bf) and R are watching you be lowered into the ground? Do you want him to go through that? What about me?" He started crying and I felt like the biggest peice of shit ever.

I really miss them.



Submitted September 25, 2015 at 02:59AM by roxys4effy http://ift.tt/1QBHxCl opiates

No comments:

Post a Comment