Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A feline infiltrated my house funny

Today started like any other day. I woke up and found my way into the bathroom half asleep to take a shit. Finished up and went out to look for something to eat and take my medicine(I've had this really obnoxious cough). Open freezer, BAM, bagel bites, fucking score. Put those bad boys in for 2 min. In the mean time I grab my medicine and a jug out of the fridge to fill a cup up with. As I'm closing the door after putting it back I hear this, "MEW MEW MEW". I just stand there startled. As I turn to look down to the left I see this god damn kitten come from behind my fridge. My other cat runs over to meet her. Cat seemed indifferent, then my dog came over to say hi. The kitten was pretty upset and started growling. At this point my cat changed her decision about the small one, it was like when you meet someone and then you find out that they think your best friend is a total bitch. So here I was with this kitten, what to do but wake up my sisters.

First I wake up Sally, "HEY, HEY, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?". When she finally got out of her droopy haze she was AWAKE. I've never seen this bitch move so fast out of bed in her life for anything. Immediately in love with it. Next me and Sally walk into Betty's room, drop the kitten on her and start telling her to wake up. Wakes up, "What the fu...(half smiling half wtf is going on face)". Explain Kitten came out of nowhere, assumed our cat had decided to adopt someone without asking. End up playing with it for a few hours, figured out about how old it was comparing kitten age pictures and body features. Figured out she was about 7 weeks old. Fed and gave the cat water. Had some kitty liter left from fixing an oil spot on the driveway outside, so I took a platter tin and filled it, bam liter box. After she ate she more or less passed out.

Turns out our neighbor found him a day ago and brought him home because they didn't wanna leave him out there. The person who was watching the cat in the morning left their door open and she just wandered out. Not sure why but she decided to venture into our house and hang out behind the refrigerator. She infiltrated my home with 2 dogs and a cat that knows everything. Been looking for a home for her, think my friend might take her fingers crossed.

Definite top 10 most random things that have happened to me in my life. It's up there with my 3 legged hamster playing dead for our old cat.



Submitted October 01, 2015 at 11:36AM by keeping_anonship http://ift.tt/1P6ILHs funny

No comments:

Post a Comment