Friday, September 25, 2015

I have to get back to work in two weeks not sure I'll be able to function BipolarReddit

It's a new job. I can't take the day off. I'm not off any meds but didn't see the doctor in a while (he can't talk right now because of all the fucking holidays. I have no money to take a private doc and that's the person I want to go to right now).

I'll start seeing a new therapist the same morning of my job, and don't know if she can do something to help me. I barely eat, I don't drink. I can't concentrate on anything.

I hope I can do well at my job, but I'm afraid I'll do some things that are not appropriate, such as yelling at people, crying, or laughing out of place. I don't have any allies there yet, maybe there never will be. Never told anyone about my condition. I work in an office with lots of people.

Tomorrow I'll start trying to write all my misions on a note and put it on the refrigerator, I force feed myself as much as I manage and drinking is easy but I keep forgeting.

I also live with my SO and he helps a lot, don't know if he can do anything he didn't do but I don't want to be so much a burden as I am now.

Does anyone know these situations and can help with ways to deal with it? Or do you know any other ways to deal with the situation in general?



Submitted September 26, 2015 at 01:56AM by TheGrammarNazzi http://ift.tt/1OyTATb BipolarReddit

No comments:

Post a Comment