Wednesday, September 30, 2015

On the subject of the well stocked fridge and going home to "fuck the prom queen." TheRedPill

Summary:

Abundance Mentality is the concept that there are so many women in the world that any particular one is actually getting in the way of what you want to do. Therefore, like opening a fridge full of nutritious food that takes too much effort to prepare, your mindset should be that a woman is too much effort to deal with, and therefore she needs to do the work if she wants to get with you. Make her prove to you why she is better for you than the 3.6 billion other women on this rock. Even "scoring" (defined however you like) is too much effort and is one more chore between you and whatever it is that you want to accomplish on any given day, therefore it is critical to act as if you have been there before and expect to be there again, and your 'score' is just one more goddamn thing you have to do before you can go home and do... whatever. (I use the metaphor "fuck the prom queen.")

Body:

In my studies of TRP foundation material, I have hit upon what I think may be a very good metaphor that approximates the idea of Abundance Mentality. In athletics, when I coached team sports, I always admonished my teams to act like they had been there before, and expect to be there again. Instead of wildly celebrating home runs and touchdowns, merely yawn and return to the dugout or sideline as if you are so used to scoring that it now bores you to do so. I wanted my players to act almost as if the very concept of winning the game was just another chore they had to do in order to go home and 'fuck the prom queen'. This, however, is not the metaphor of which I wish to speak.

Go to your refrigerator. It's okay. I'll wait. How many times have you opened that door, looked at the massive amounts of food that would make a Pashtun family sob with gratefulness, sighed, and closed it again without making a selection because all of the nummies in there were too much fucking effort to prepare? Why do you do this? Because you are not really hungry! Then you hit the pantry and mash fists full of Cap'n Crunch into your maw. (Seriously, stop doing that and start eating better.)

Think of your approach. You're at the club, and you look across the room to see an HB8 sitting with her friends. Amazingly, she's not there with a guy, and you want to talk to her. That's your snack, and she is the only thing you're looking for when you open the fridge.

This, then, is your problem and your curse. You must learn to cultivate the same bored mentality that you have when you swing that door wide and the seven watt bulb brightens your life. Say to yourself, "Fuck. Blondes again? I was really hoping for a brunette. Meh." This is the exact thing that you think when you open the refrigerator and see piles of nutritious food that is too much work to satisfy your immediate desire for gratification.

One of the key aspects of Abundance Mentality is the concept that women are a chore, and I am not doing the work required to get with any particular one. Certainly, I do the work in general. I lift. I eat right. I edify my mind and study and improve myself. But I am damn sure not doing it for Candace or Brittany or Stacy or Patricia. I'm doing it for me. The fact that it coincidentally raises my SMV to where Candi, Britts, Stace, and Patti want to pepper my biscuit is merely icing on a cake made out of "Shut the fuck up, this is about me." Therefore, any woman who is interested must herself do the work.

I've interwoven two metaphors here. First is the idea that the club/bar/wherever you meet girls is a refrigerator that is stocked with amazing food, all of which is going to take way too long to prepare, so why bother?

Second, and perhaps even more important, Scoring is something we expect to do, so act like you've been there before, you expect to be there again, and it is just one more chore you have to complete before you get to go home and fuck the prom queen.

How you define score is up to you. Perhaps you are early in your TRP evolution and merely getting a girl's number is your end game. Maybe you're further along and want to get a kiss-close. Maybe you're at the top of your game and are looking for a F-close. None of this is particularly important to the main point, which is that this close is one more chore before you can go home and fuck the prom queen.

Maybe your "prom queen" is working out. Maybe it's reading a good book, or hanging out with your friends. Consider this woman to be an interruption to that. She is one more chore before you can complete what you want to do.

TL;DR: A fridge is full of great food we choose to ignore because it is too much effort to make. Abundance Mentality is taking that same sigh of, "There's nothing to eat!" with us when we see women, because the effort of preparation isn't worth the tastiness of the snack. Coupled with the idea that 'I have been here before and expect to be here again', the idea is to remove the pedestal from women by reminding yourself that they are a task you must accomplish before you can do what you really want to do.



Submitted October 01, 2015 at 01:16AM by Kolbath http://ift.tt/1hbltSP TheRedPill

No comments:

Post a Comment