Sunday, September 27, 2015

The 2L Bottle of Pepsi nosleep

I know, Pepsi is a poor choice but that's what they had and it was my only choice. So after I came home from grocery shopping, I went straight to the kitchen to sort everything out. I definitely remember keeping it in the refrigerator since these kinds of bottles are so heavy. It was around 7:00 pm and I was home alone so I decided to take a bath, and later watch a movie... Alone.

After I finished bathing I went into the kitchen to make some popcorn and the bottle was kept on the counter. I mean I would've thought it fell out but it can't climb a counter and conveniently place itself there, can it? I checked to see if all doors were secured and windows closed. Maybe someone entered with me? It is a new house, there may be some secret vent or something. The human mind is an escapist so my escapist thoughts led me to believe I forgot to keep the bottle in though deep inside I knew I did.

I thought, 'Hey, since it's out, why not enjoy?' And when I tried to lift it, I dropped it oh so carelessly. Thank goodness the seal was... Broken? Nothing leaked but the seal was broken. So right after I picked it up, I did the stupid mistake of opening it. You all can imagine what happened next. There was like a fountain of Pepsi in my kitchen. Now, the weird thing; when some of the liquid spewed in my direction... It formed kind of a humanoid shape beside me... As if someone was standing there and it slid off.

This in itself was extremely creepy so I just sprinted outside, tripping once, and forgot about the popcorn and just watched the movie. It was Titanic so I was so indulged I forgot about everything else. When I went back into the kitchen, everything had dried up and so the floor was sticky but you could make out certain patterns on the floor... Like footsteps... And the worst part? The bottle was nowhere to be seen.



Submitted September 27, 2015 at 01:34PM by ExperienceCamp http://ift.tt/1LUSXNW nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment