Saturday, September 26, 2015

I'm terrified of my own body. offmychest

I'm also terrified to be alone. However, not for the reasons you might think. About 3 months ago my ex left me. I was a mess, then I got a little better. However, recently I have been having a lot of health issues. I am type 1 diabetic, & I haven't been doing well lately. Insulin is becoming hard to manage, my kidneys are misbehaving, and I'm just insanely fucking scared.

I get the most scared at night, I'm scared of being in the house by myself, mainly because I don't know what my body is going to do from one minute to the next. I keep waking up in the middle of the night with low blood sugars, really low, fortunately my insulin pump usually wakes me up. However, this morning I woke up on the kitchen floor. I have no idea how I got there, the only thing I can think of is I got up because of a low blood sugar, to drink some juice, and passed out in front of the refrigerator as I was trying to drink.

I don't want to be scared of my body anymore, I don't want to be scared of being alone. I want my health, I want my boyfriend back. I want to be able to be in someone's arms, and have them tell me it's going to be okay. I know it sounds pathetic, but I just really need someone right now, and I have nobody.



Submitted September 26, 2015 at 12:35PM by tajima511 http://ift.tt/1KEYCqn offmychest

No comments:

Post a Comment