Saturday, September 26, 2015

While they had faults, I kinda liked Crystal Skull & Phantom Menace confession

Crystal Skull: I never minded the refrigerator thing (I found the lead-lining to be within "comic-book" level of scifi - I found it much less distracting than the raft escape from Temple of Doom), I liked the ants scene and while I disliked the ending being aliens I love Indy so much and Ford's acting it was an overall fun time for me.

TPM- Darth Maul was amazing (if the trilogy had been about him I would have loved that) and Ray Park nailed the role. Duel of the Fates is among the best music in the entire saga and I have no apologies about loving the double-edged light saber.



Submitted September 27, 2015 at 01:43AM by Whatsuplionlilly http://ift.tt/1LdXh0q confession

No comments:

Post a Comment