Thursday, September 24, 2015

[M4F] Naive Housewife Taken By Neighbor [reluctance] [impregnation] dirtypenpals

Deena practically ran into her house and shut the door. She was so excited about tonight. She and her husband, Shawn, were finally going to conceive and have the baby they had always talked about.

Deena and Shawn had been trying for several months to no avail. They consulted their doctors, and it turned out that Shawn had a low sperm count which was making things difficult. Fortunately, Deena's doctor prescribed some fertility drugs to help them along. Tonight would be near the peak of her fertility cycle, and they planned a special night together to capitalize.

Deena was happy that she beat Shawn home from work. She wanted to surprise him by greeting him with the new lingerie set she had purchased. She stripped naked and briefly admired her figure in the mirror. She pulled on the lacy, purple see-through panties, and shuddered at the sensation as they brushed against her pussy which she had shaven completely that morning. Deena put on the matching floral print bra, and then pulled on the purple thigh-high stockings to complete the look. She was absolutely giddy, when her phone rang. That must be Shawn. Maybe he's asking what kind of wine to bring home!

"Hey, loverboy," she cooed. "How far away are you?"

"Sorry, babe, I'm gonna be a few hours late. We got a new account, and the boss wants us all to go out for drinks to celebrate."

"Did you tell them that you have an important date with your wife?"

"Deena, I'm trying to get in good with management. I want our baby as badly as you do, but I need to make sure I can provide for him when he gets here."

"Fine. Try not to be too late."

"I'm sorry, hon."

Deena dropped her phone on the bedside table in frustration. She couldn't believe Shawn was going for drinks instead of coming right home to her. She was looking forward to him making love to her the instant he got off of work. The fertility drugs had sent her libido into overdrive. Suddenly, she heard a knock at the door.

"Who could that be?" Deena quickly pulled on a robe to cover up her lingerie, and went out to answer the door. It was her neighbor, Chris, wearing a tank top and shorts, and looking very sweaty. It was a good look for him. She would never admit it to Shawn, but Deena spent many a lazy summer afternoon watching Chris do yard work out the window and admiring his well-sculpted physique and bronzed skin.

"Hi, Deena. Sorry to bother you at this hour, but I was doing some home repair and I remembered that I loaned Shawn my power drill last week. Would you happen to know where it is?"

"I'm not sure, Chris, but I could take a look. Why don't you come on in?"

Chris walked into the living room and gave Deena the once-over. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

Can he somehow tell what I'm wearing under this? "Well, you know Shawn and are trying to have a baby. We wanted to have a romantic evening, but at the last minute he got called off to some work outing." Deena eyed Chris up and down, enjoying the sight of his body. She really needed Shawn to come home soon. But in the meantime...

"Would you like a beer?"

"I'd love one, thanks."

Deena went to the kitchen with Chris following behind her. She opened the refrigerator, reached in, and grabbed a bottle. Without realizing it, she closed the refrigerator door on her loose bathrobe sleeve. As she turned around to offer the beer to Chris, the robe slipped off of her entirely, leaving her standing in the kitchen in nothing but her lingerie.

Oh my god! Deena was mortified. However, as she saw Chris hungrily eyeing her mostly exposed body, she began to get turned on. Maybe if Shawn can't be here, I deserve to have a little fun with someone else. No, no, what the hell am I thinking?

Chris walked over, took the bottle out of her hand, and placed it on the table. He leaned in towards Deena. "I knew you had a great body, but I never thought I'd get to see this much of it." He forcefully embraced her and passionately kissed her lips.

Why is this happening? Deena weakly pushed on Chris' chest, but quickly stopped. Why does this feel so good? She returned Chris' kiss, probing his lips with her tongue. As they kissed, she instinctively ran her hand over the bulge in his shorts and gave it a squeeze. He feels bigger soft than Shawn is hard. No, I can't do this. Can I?

"You don't need Shawn to make a baby. That's my job now."

Greetings, DPPers! I'm looking for a partner who will play the housewife in this scenario as a reluctant woman who gradually gives in to her lust. At every turn, she tries to fight her instincts, but keeps giving in, even doing things she's never done for her husband. If you want different character names, that's fine, I just wanted to set the scene.

Kinks: reluctance, borderline non-con (but deciding she likes it), spanking, big cocks, anal, creampies, impregnation

Limits: scat, gore, bestiality

If you have any additional kinks you'd like to throw in, feel free to let me know. Message me if you want to play this out with a physical description of your character!



Submitted September 25, 2015 at 05:38AM by DPPalternato http://ift.tt/1Mt2Uox dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment