Friday, September 25, 2015

Ambien Walrus/Story Time Drugs

So I have been a severe and chronic insomnia my whole life. This takes place when I was probably like 16 or 17 years old. I have a ridiculous tolerance to most drugs from out of the gate so I am often started on higher doses then are generally recommended. It was a Friday night, and I had just gotten my script upped from 10mg to 20mg. I was supposed to take two 10mg tabs a night, which I did. So I slept through the night (I think) and I woke up feeling weird and I saw a huge fucking rash/burn on the side of my forearm. I was like "what the fuck?! That thing fucking hurts." I had played football the day before so I assumed it had been from just getting tackled on rough terrain. So the next night, I take it again, and the rash/burn on my arm got substantially worse that night but again I had zero recollection of what had happened and just assumed it was football or some shit (I was a dumb fucking teenager). So I walked out into the kitchen and my mom is standing over our counter and is like "Do you know why there is salt all over fucking everything?" And I was like "No clue." Because at the time I hadn't a clue why there was salt on the counter. Later in the day, I went to get myself a cup of ice water, and as the refrigerator dispensed ice into my glass I had perhaps the biggest epiphany I have had in my recent memory. THE SALT AND ICE CHALLENGE. That fucking ambien walrus came up to me and said "hey, you know what sounds like a good idea? The salt and ice challenge." (For those who don't know the salt and ice challenge is one of those dumb internet challenges where you put salt on your arm and set an ice cube and it gives you severe freezer burn if you do it for long enough as the ice drops the melting" And so I figured out the mystery. Also I checked my clock app to change an alarm, and I realized that I had timed myself doing it and got to 6min (I don't know how realistic that is but I doubt I could feel a thing on that shit, or I could have been timing how long the two lamps in my room were fighting for, because that also happened but is a story for a different time.)

TL;DR: Ambien Walrus made me do the salt and ice challenge, twice, on consecutive days.



Submitted September 26, 2015 at 08:37AM by chemicalclockwork http://ift.tt/1FnGvJX Drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment