Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Tips for keeping your bouquet fresh? weddingplanning

Hi all,

What is the best way to keep a bouquet fresh for two days? I have to pick up my bouquet a little early (a day and a half before the ceremony), and I was hoping that there's a way to make it last. I could theoretically get it one day early instead of a day and a half, but it wouldn't be ideal for the pre-wedding schedule.

Should I keep it in the refrigerator in water? Or should I keep it at room temperature? Should I keep the flowers themselves covered with plastic so they don't dry out?

How long have you guys kept your bouquets looking fresh?

Any tips would be appreciated!



Submitted September 30, 2015 at 09:10PM by solinaceae http://ift.tt/1QL7rUm weddingplanning

No comments:

Post a Comment