Monday, September 28, 2015

TIFU by de-gassing the fridge tifu

Unlike some other posts I know this one happened about an hour ago. So we have this old crappy fridge, we got it about 3 years ago for $150(It was on sale). Well any thing my roommate asked me to defrost the fridge. For contacts the freezer is a thin metal box inside the fridge, not in its own compartment but in the refrigerator it self and it had not been defrosted in a long time. Well I have a History test tomorrow so to speed up the process i used a screwdriver and a hammer to chip away the ice(unlike normally where we just put a hot bowl in it). I was getting huge chunks of ice out at a pretty good pace for I was Russian trying to get back into my house in winter, I was ice climbers, but with one blow, all of a sudden gas started to spew out of the freezer part. It then occurred to me that this is not just metal but has veins of gas to cool it down as well. As this occurred to me the gas came out and into my face, and as my safety course taught me. I rinsed my eyes for fifteen minutes. My face when I just de-gassed the fridge. TLDR: Put screwdriver into fridge and let out all of it's gas, and got fridge juice in my eyes.



Submitted September 29, 2015 at 10:22AM by Icydreamfull http://ift.tt/1GdR2lK tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment