Sunday, September 27, 2015

TIFU by not closing my browser screen...oops! tifu

Actually it was yesterday…

The repairman for the refrigerator came while I was doing research for penis sensitivity for a story I'm writing. My old Chihuahua uses pee pads because...old...and I wanted to get them up before the repairman came. He rang the bell and I leaped up to get the pee pads off the kitchen floor and completely forgot to close my screen. He came in, introduced himself and just froze because THIS is is what was up on my 22″ monitor.

The repairman stopped, stared, collected himself and then it was business as usual. I popped out and closed my browser, quietly dying as I did it. He was very nice, asked about the dogs and then left to tell his tale to all his buddies.

TLDR: Customer leaves rainbow dick picture up on screen - both pretend it isn't there.



Submitted September 28, 2015 at 04:06AM by irishspice http://ift.tt/1LVZaco tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment