Monday, July 20, 2015

The Man Who Lives Under Our House (Part 3) nosleep

Here's Part 1 incase you missed it. http://ift.tt/1umVD0N

Here is Part 2 http://ift.tt/1uMJV10?

So I fought back as much as I could. First I started by prepping the house to be ready to be painted at any moment (I.e. Removing everything from the wall and scooted all furniture away from the walls). Than with a small bottle of holy water and dispersed it around our home. As soon as I finished I began painting the walls white. It is one of the best ways to expelled unwanted evil from a home. It only works if you paint every wall with a fresh coat of white paint. It only works however if you get every single part of the wall. If you were to miss a small section it would render all that you've done useless. It was a trick my Grandfather taught me that I have performed before.

I was very thorough on my paint job. I made sure that every single spot on the wall was covered. I was very happy with myself. I knew for sure I had won and we would finally be at peace. Little did I know I missed a very key portion on my paint job, in our living room we have a closet. And inside that closet is a wall that is an exterior wall as well, allowing this evil man under our house a wide open door.

We had peace for about 8 months. It was the best 8 months of my life. We were no longer dreading returning home, in fact some days there would be no other place I’d rather be. I returned back to school while keeping my job in the Air Force. Up until about a week ago life was great. That’s when everything came to a screeching halt.

My girlfriends son had woke up one morning around 5 am and felt that it would be funny to put a pillow over his Grandmother’s face (girlfriend’s mom) and see how long he can hold it there for. My girlfriend and I woke up to a blood curdling scream as her son came running in crying. He told us that his grandmother had thrown him from her bed. That’s when we noticed a faint gasp for air coming from the room. My girlfriend’s mom was struggling to catch her breath as she told us what had happened. Apparently as my girlfriend’s son had held the pillow over her face he was saying that the man does not want her in his room anymore. We asked why he would do a thing like that and he said that he didn’t want to but the man made him. I felt ice run through my veins as soon as I heard that. He was back. I failed and he is very angry now.

That night no one got any sleep, from the exception of my girlfriend’s son. Her mother had locked her door because she couldn’t trust her own grandson anymore. One night had broken our happy family. Fast forward to last week. My girlfriend, her son, and I were on our way to the store to get some groceries. Her son had fallen asleep and it was nice and quiet in the car. We were too tired to talk, we just wanted quite. All of the sudden my girlfriends son had woken up and said in the most monotone voice a 6 year old could have “I used to be named Charlie and I was a very bad person, now I am living in my house again.” We pulled over as quickly as possible and woke her son up. He had no recognition of what was said and as soon as we said the name Charlie he began to cry and say that is the man that moved my bed and hurt my grandma. My girlfriend has not been the same since. She is completely shelled off from the world and nothing seems to phase her. Every day since we hear things in the house fall off from where it used to sit. Things as small as the remote falling off the counter to dishes and silverware falling out of the sink.

About 3 hours ago I woke up to a knock on the door. Three loud thumps. I slowly crept down the stairs and I once again heard another 3 loud thumps. As I got to the front door I peered through the peep hole and saw nothing. So I opened the door all of the way and once again saw nothing. Then from behind I heard another loud thumps, but it was coming from the closet. As I opened it my girlfriend’s son was standing in there. Smiling. And he said “Charlie is home and he doesn’t want you in there!” I screamed for my girlfriend and ran upstairs with her son. I woke her up and grabbed my keys and we ran out of Charlie’s house. As we were leaving all of the water in the house began to run. The sinks, the showers, even the water from the refrigerator was running. And it was hot. Hotter than I have ever been able to make it before. Everywhere the water was running was steaming. Even the refrigerator had been steaming. We begged for her mother to come with us. But it was locked, we were banging on the door yelling her name, but she never answered. I couldn’t with all my strength break that door down. It would not bug an inch. We ran to the car and took off. My girlfriend’s son had been screaming the whole time at the top of his lungs. We’re could we go at a time like this, with a child who could not stop screaming.

I went to the only place I felt could help me. My grandfather’s house. He is the only person I felt that could help us at a time like this. They only lived about 30 minutes from our house, and it was the worse car ride of my life. For 30 minutes straight my girlfriend’s son screamed at the top of his lungs. My ears were burning and I felt like the ride would never end. As we reached my grandfather’s house he came running outside as my girlfriend cried and begged him to help her son. As my grandfather lifted her son out of the car, the screaming immediately stopped. He brought her son into his room and asked if my grandmother and himself could be with him alone for a few hours and asked us to wait in the living room. It’s almost been three hours since we’ve heard anything from them. And cannot get ahold of my girlfriend’s mother. We are sitting in a dimly lit living room. I feel dead on the inside. I hope my grandfather can help and that it’s not too late. I will post an update as soon as I can.



Submitted July 20, 2015 at 01:03PM by mikeckings http://ift.tt/1GuTzqg nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment