Monday, July 27, 2015

Ideas for camp-friendly food! keto

Next month I have a work retreat at a camp. I've done keto before but I just started up again 3 weeks ago. I feel like I can handle camp even amid the mounds of carbs and terrible camp food.

Here is my plan:

-Mason jars with pre-made bulletproof coffee. Warm them up and shake like crazy. (not as good when it's not fresh and made with a blender but drinkable and it takes care of Breakfast)

-pre-made tuna and mayo lunch kit. Ill just throw out the crackers.

-plenty of pork cracklins on hand to help get in extra fat.

-pre-frozen homemade meals in Tupperware.

This is all contingent upon me having a refrigerator and a microwave, which I will.

Anyone have other ideas for me?



Submitted July 27, 2015 at 07:26PM by machinemaria http://ift.tt/1VIYK18 keto

No comments:

Post a Comment