Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Feeling guilty 'taking' my parents money CasualConversation

I have to go to university, and move out because it is to far away. I found this place, I need a lot of stuff that I can't pay for myself (paint, floor, refrigerator, bed, closer, table, chairs, couch and so much more) I am only 17 years old. They want to pay for it, because they did the aame with my brother. They also want to pay for my books and tuiton for two years, because they did the same with my brother. But I feel so guilty that they have to spend so much money on me. We don't have a lot of money. I am already trying to find second-hand stuff, to make it as cheap as possible. But I still feel so guilty with everything they have to buy for me. How can I deal with this?



Submitted July 29, 2015 at 02:53AM by PlatformLumos http://ift.tt/1U4F8Tp CasualConversation

No comments:

Post a Comment