Sunday, July 26, 2015

Don't feed baby? Your pizza is delicious! pettyrevenge

So my sister is 13, and she's going through the time in puberty where she's just a total bitch after being super sweet, like a light switch. It's super annoying and makes me rather pissed most of the time.

On to the story!

So we have this orphan foal who we feed milk to at 4 times every day. I feed at 1PM and 9PM, she feeds at 8AM and 5PM, pretty straight forward. I begged her to take care of my feedings yesterday because I was off on a college visit, and she made me get on my knees to beg (I'm not making this up.) So I did (much to my distaste) and she reluctantly did the first feeding (which is hers)... But not mine. Poor little guy, and I got back at 6PM, to which she had me take her feeding and mine. So, now I'm pretty pissed because I got on my KNEES for this bitch.

So, the revenge. While she took off to the concert last night, I made pizza and she hid a piece in the bottom of the refrigerator. GUESS WHO ATE IT FOR LUNCH? Don't feed baby after making me beg? Lose out on this amazing bacon/sausage pizza. Take that!



Submitted July 27, 2015 at 12:33AM by DeviacZen http://ift.tt/1D3LgXD pettyrevenge

No comments:

Post a Comment