Monday, July 27, 2015

Help/advice, non-perishable food. MealPrepSunday

I'm really glad I stumbled upon this sub. Over the last two years I've developed a horrible diet, among other things. This used to be my life, baking trays of chicken on Sunday. Now I travel so often, for up to 4 days at a time, staying in hotels, and I'm lost. I'm lucky if I eat one good meal a day, sometimes. I wouldn't trust fresh food to last more than a day in my suitcase. Additionally, many hotels don't even have a refrigerator or microwave in the room anymore.

My question is, does anyone have any ideas of safe meals to stock up on and travel with? So far, my best bets have been tuna packets, and uncle ben's 90 second rice. Any help appreciated. If this is the wrong sub, I'll delete. Thanks!



Submitted July 28, 2015 at 10:47AM by F0xtr0tUnif0rm http://ift.tt/1fCbBkP MealPrepSunday

No comments:

Post a Comment