Friday, July 31, 2015

Question regarding moving expenses. personalfinance

I'm not entirely sure this is the correct place to post this question....but any advice would be VERY appreciated!

Two weeks ago my company announced plans to move my position from CA to AZ. After many meetings and discussions, they (generously) offered to cover all of my moving expenses, provided me with a 16% salary raise, AND they are giving me a yearly bonus. They want me out there in the next two weeks (by 8/17).

I'm getting together the quote now for the move and I was wondering if it is wrong to add the cost of a refrigerator into the quote...? My current apartment (in CA) came with a fridge and a lot of the rentals that I'm seeing in AZ do not.

I'd love other people's thoughts on this :) Thank you!!!



Submitted August 01, 2015 at 02:04AM by cammiesue http://ift.tt/1KEMUSi personalfinance

No comments:

Post a Comment