Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I want to use a fogger in my condo to kill bugs... do I have to remove a lot of items? Advice

Long story short I want to use a few foggers tomorrow in my condo before I head off to work, and come back on my break to air the place out.

I'm thinking of maybe putting my bed comforters in trash bags and of course keeping any food locked up the in refrigerator/pantry. (Or should I remove food from the pantry. It aint much.) and more or less keeping everything else the way it is.

I've just read a few sources that say you should do a whole lot, like take out / cover TV's, computers, hardwood floor (my entire condo is hardwood floor!), and other important things. Is that really necessary, or is that one of those suggestions that don't really help and is more there in terms of liability?

Thanks in advance I'm about to go to bed.



Submitted July 29, 2015 at 04:20PM by futtbucked69 http://ift.tt/1U6bjBN Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment