Friday, July 31, 2015

Need help on what to do, refrigerator/freezer disposal Advice

I'm in a really fucking shitty situation. My cousins left for Egypt two weeks ago on vacation and left me and my mother in charge of their apartment.

They told us to unplug some electrical outlets in their kitchen and we did so, as well as taking their cat home with us so we could care for it while we were gone. This week I checked on the apartment to see if anything was wrong and walked in on a nightmare. The stench was absolutely atrocious. I had to go home and bring 3 bottles of the strongest perfume and cologne I could find.

When I opened the kitchen I learned what the word 'disgusting' truly meant. The food in the fridge and freezer and had rotted and leaked onto the floor and flies were flying everywhere and maggots writhed on the floor.

I cleaned it up to the best I could and silently prayed to every known deity to have mercy on me but my prayers fell on deaf ears. I don't know how but there were maggots EVERYWHERE. The fridge and freezers were filled with them as if it was boiling with their movement. I quickly shut both and ran to the bathroom were I tasted everything I ate that day come back out my mouth.

I live in Brooklyn, New York. Is there anyone, maybe a company that deals with this kind of thing that can help me? What kind of price range would I be paying? How can I dispose of the fridge/freezer?



Submitted August 01, 2015 at 09:07AM by Its_all_a_farse http://ift.tt/1DXBAZM Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment