Monday, July 27, 2015

I want to Forget to what I cry to every night nosleep

Yea...let me just start of by saying that I am one of those people who get scared .... EASILY. Now you see this was a great advantage for my friends. Pranks were pulled on me pretty easily , Horror movies were the only things my Friends Watched when I was around...lemme tell you this...it gets annoying,really,really annoying

Enough intro over here . I've managed to overcome a great part of my fear during these past years , well most of the "thank you's " go to my friends. Yea so I enjoy reading stories that involve,well the supernatural or something inhuman...you get the idea ? Now what I'm about to tell you about is something I met ... Something I saw and till this day will not forget . I have been lost in woods and other kinds of places quite a bit and I've never actually feared being lost . But that day was a whole different story. See now me and my friends being the overconfident,restless and adventurous teens that we are, we decided to do something..Something different ... Something we've never done before...now the answer was obviously to go camping in the lonely isolated areas of the mountains/deserty areas that were over there . See I've travelled to lonely areas and all , I've been lost while traveling .. Yea..But camping...in a spooky Area . Just like a cliche horror movie . But well we were bored and I also wanted to do something. So after finally agreeing to this bizzare idea we started packing our stuff , got into my friends minivan and we set off...they were only 3 of us .. Peter who was the driver,Dan who sat in the passenger 's seat and me (Jeff) who sat at the back seat . The drive was hot and boring , it lasted for Like an hour . We finally reached the campsite . Now here's what creeped me out is that the moment we enters this area it wasn't hot anymore . In fact it was cooler than my refrigerator. We found this quite strange and we decided to go back to somewhere warm since we were all In summer clothes...we left. We found this nice area and all..but curiosity being the evil that it always has and has brought so many humans to faith we fear to encounter . But we felt it .. And it was stronger than ever before .. We wanted to go back there, we wanted to know what was going on there ... So grabbing our stuff and a machete which is actually an antique In Dan's house but he stole it anyways..we drove till there .. We re-setup our entire camp there ... Now see there was alot of clear area over there so....well we wanted to see if any neighboring camps or any sign of life was there...we stood on top of our van....we scanned the are with our binoculars and well .... We didn't see any camps or anything of that sort but we did notice movement..ALOT of movement....so well this are was covered in dead trees grass was pretty even...but those trees just change the atmosphere ... Something was off about this place... But we didn't want to leave .... Now at the end of the clearing near where we al were sitting at our camp the trees shook a bit...and den this woman came out with a child...both young and seemed normal and decent....the woman came straight up to us like as if she meant to .... She came up to us looked us in the face..and the I recognized her ... She was my neighbor when I was younger and her child he was my age we thought she moved out and all..and her child he still looked the same .... He never grew up or what I couldn't understand ... Well I tried talking to her and all she did was stare at me with eyes of dead woman and tears down her face....she mumbled two words and then passed out. And the child had disappeared. FREAKY ! RUN ! these were the thoughts that came to my mind......Peter starts breaking down and starts saying stuff like we should leave right now but Dan remained calm telling him we'll leave next morning otherwise the minivan might die out due to overuse.. We all agreed ... And that night i cried..not out of pain or sadness...but out of fear..pure fear...we slept well in our tent ...it was nice...but then we heard scraping..like a slow scrape of nail being dragged against a wall . We laid still and then this happened...A scream loud and high pitched..very high pitched I couldn't take it..none of us could the scream continued for so long it drove us crazy...we ended up taking sleeping pills and drowning our selves in loud music and then the scream sounded like a normal girls scream...we woke up next morning...we got in the van packed up and everything and we started to leave we drove as fast as we could following to road to leave that area and then out of nowhere this girl comes randomly appears on the road . Peter hits the brakes so suddenly I launched. Forward hitting the seat ahead of me ...i felt blood trickling down my nose and head ..dan and Peter were fine due to their air bags but I was slowly passing out ... They got me out of the car and they laid me down on the road...Dan looked up at the girl at started to scream and swear at her in a rage ... Peter just sat next to me reassuring me everything was fine , then something happened...which I cry to till today at that sight,the girl she pushed to hair out of her face. Her skin was pale And her eyes were round like balls,Her eyeballs popping out and her mouth in an oval shape and her mouth stretched all way the way to the back of her head ... And she looked at us in horror the same way we looked at her,And then then she screamed and it didn't stop I noticed another wailing...it was my neighbors son that screaming never stopped luckily I passed out in like the next 5 seconds . I don't know after how long I woke up but our minivan was there ... I was sweaty and dried blood covered me. Dan and Peter just lay on the road near the van and stared towards the sky their eyes as dead as the place we were in...i freaked out I tried talking to them but they just stared ... I panicked I laid them in the back seat of the minivan and drove off too the hospital covered in blood and was still dizzy from the crash . On the way back I saw them everywhere those girls..they made these weird rasping sounds like as if they tried screaming but they vocal cords were spoilt . And they were crying .... I just concentrated on the path stared ahead of me and with all my energy drove forward towards the nearest hospital. I wake up today and get haunted by that trip I still never understood what happened to the neighbor and all but something's are best left u know.....And till today as a friend I visit the asylum everyday to meet Dan and Peter



Submitted July 28, 2015 at 01:06AM by DiabloPsycho http://ift.tt/1JLL0ti nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment