Hey all,
Y'all have always been pretty helpful, and I hope this time as well as I haven't really been able to find an answer elsewhere on the internet. My questions is regarding (specifically) steak and pork ribs (because thats what I am doing this week), but it is also a general question. If after cooking for 2 hours (or 30 hours in the case of the ribs) and I want to refrigerate after to cook/sear them later, should I take them out of the the vacuum sealed bags and place them in something else and in the refrigerator or can I just put them straight to fridge?
For some reason my fear is that sitting in their own juices for too long will make them too tender/fall apart? I was thinking I'd take them out of the bags, dry them off and then vac seal again. Is that necessary? Thanks for your help in advanced!
Submitted July 20, 2015 at 07:26PM by augie132 http://ift.tt/1CLgW4a Cooking
No comments:
Post a Comment