So I've got three issues that are curiously seemingly unrelated... but probably not.
1.) 2 weeks ago we noticed that our washing machine was not turning on. I reset the breaker it was on and it started to work. Now it does not work in that outlet even after a reset, but it works in a nearby one (on a different circuit). Even though the washer doesn't work in it's original outlet, I plugged in a desk lamp and it works fine. I also tried my dehumidifier in that outlet; it turns on, but doesn't run as loud. Replaced the outlet and got the same results.
2.) I've noticed for the past week or so our refrigerator lights are dimmer than usual. It is not on the same circuit as the previous issue.
3.) I've also noticed that a lighted light switch on the other side of the house flickers when it's not switched on. I've also got another LED desk lamp that, when it is off, has a mini LED light. That mini LED light has been flickering for the past few weeks. It seems to flicker in any outlet I test it in, so it may be unrelated- but weird. I may try this lamp at a neighbors house to see if it's just the lamp.
Any ideas?
Submitted July 20, 2015 at 02:26AM by gibson85 http://ift.tt/1IcFkxE HomeImprovement
No comments:
Post a Comment