Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Does anybody have problems with DIY people chow going bad within a week when mixed? soylent

I'm using a modified People Chow recipe just for breakfast.

Modifications I made to People Chow are:

Soybean oil > olive oil, peanut butter

Half of Masa harina > Oat flour

Different brand of vitamins.

Some milk

Chia seeds for fiber

I keep about 6 meals worth mixed at a time in the refrigerator and finish it over a week.

I find that though, by the end of the week, it ends up tasting funny. All the ingredients separately seem fine, and when I mix a new batch from the same raw ingredients, it tastes fine.

But seems that when mixed together, it turns bad a lot faster.

Anybody else have similar experiences?



Submitted January 04, 2017 at 07:37AM by ledtim http://ift.tt/2iBx8Nv soylent

No comments:

Post a Comment