Tuesday, January 17, 2017

33 [M4F] Houston, Texas - Pinging sonar to detect other creatures of the deep r4r

I'm a father1 of three that loves learning and absorbing information, moreso when that information can be used to do something fun, interesting, and/or useful.

I've been a professional software developer for ten years and love it, I work on software projects at home when I get time, and have been dabbling with hardware and software mix projects. If something breaks, I figure out how to fix it2.

My entertainment tends to consist of music3 and games4, but I'll watch shows5 and movies6 on occasion.

I have my shit together in general, but there's always some fun thing life has in store and I roll with it and patch the holes as best I can. I'm good at basically anything I set my mind to and can be a bit of a perfectionist, though I've learned how to temper those desires with reality to actually get things done.

 

Pictures!

3 hours of sleep face

Hair picture, because I normally have it pulled back

Body, holding the "Roommates Forever!" sign

 

If you're interested, shoot a message with a picture and we can see where things go :D

 

1 I still have time to do things

2 my computer, refrigerator, general house things, cars, and I'm sure other things I've forgotten about

3 metal/EDM primarily, but tons of other stuff too

4 PC, XBox, tabletop

5 Futurama, Rick and Morty, Doctor Who, Star Trek, etc.

6 comedy, horror, and action are my favorites



Submitted January 17, 2017 at 06:47PM by Neurosion_ http://ift.tt/2j4BI6l r4r

No comments:

Post a Comment