Sunday, October 2, 2016

[Share] $1500/mo Bedroom + Bathroom in beautiful home (San Jose, CA) SFBayHousing

Hey folks,

House photos: http://ift.tt/2dnkfVn

I'm renting a really nice 3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom house in San Jose, CA (Berryessa/Jackson Ave, 95133). I'm currently alone. The shared living area is mostly furnished. There are two spare bedrooms (that have their own bathroom). The $1500/mo gets you both rooms if you want a bedroom + office (no subletting). OR, if you just want a bedroom, I can potentially rent out the other room and both of our rent would be lowered. The room already has a bed + frame. You can use that or provide your own and we'll move that one.

The house has: * Hardwood floors on second level * Frieze carpet in the bedrooms * High efficiency washer/dryer * Stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, oven) * Granite counter tops * Garage

Me: I'm an athletic 33 year old male that has been in this area ~2 years. I am currently working at a start up in the bay area (who isn't?!). My main hobbies are backpacking out in the mountains and being terrible at practicing classical guitar. I enjoy craft brews and cooking. I occasionally might have a coworker or two over for board game nights (you're welcome to join), but we'll keep quiet. I also have a small dog (very friendly) that is ridiculously adorable, but he mostly keeps to my room.

Looking for: I'm looking for a good roommate (preferably someone with an established LinkedIn profile). I keep the house neat, and would like someone who is clean and considerate.

No smoking/partying/couples.



Submitted October 02, 2016 at 10:48PM by imhostfu http://ift.tt/2cKF9zQ SFBayHousing

No comments:

Post a Comment