Saturday, October 29, 2016

Thank you RBN raisedbynarcissists

Thank you, RBN. This sub has helped me stand up to my nmom tonight. Earlier today she yelled at me for supposedly leaving the door open on our extra refrigerator downstairs and I said that I didn't. She said "yeah right. I know you did it." I said "yeah because I am the only one who comes into the basement right?" pointing at her* later on tonight:

My dad has a bad memory and forgot to close it. I said it wasn't a big deal. My nmom attempted to apologize to me and I said "are you sorry for acting like a psychopath about it or are you sorry that you were wrongfully accusing me?" She just "I am sorry." And I responded "no, you are not sorry." This pissed her off so much lol then I told her I could see right through her for who she really is. She got mad and said "whatever!" I just walked out the door (no i didn't run away)

Thank you RBN for helping me stand up for myself. I start crying out of nowhere whenever an argument escalates, but I held my ground this time and I am proud of myself. I will probably get kicked out of the house now for all of this - a refrigerator door. I am happy. I broke her down and she realizes that I will no longer fall for her bullshit.



Submitted October 30, 2016 at 04:57AM by frickxoff http://ift.tt/2dRQXAQ raisedbynarcissists

No comments:

Post a Comment