Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I am the Highland Park Strangler nosleep

I remember my first kill the way most people remember their first kiss.

She was Vicky Frasier, a 26 year old nurse who had just returned home from a late shift at the hospital. It was a Thursday night, and she entered her house right on schedule around 9:15pm -- the opening of the garage door proving a convenient signal for me, just as I planned.

I hid in her guest room closet for about 30 minutes beforehand, peeking out to watch her prepare for bed. Having been in her house beforehand, I knew the layout. When she turned the light off about an hour later and laid down in bed, I waited. It took about 40 minutes for her to go to sleep.

My heart was pounding, and I considered calling the whole thing off. There would be no turning back. But before I even realized it, I had made my move.

I walked right up to her in the darkness and shined a flashlight in her face, my hand over her mouth to muffle her screaming as she awoke in a panic. Her hands flew up around my forearms in a futile attempt to take control. I used the full weigh of my body to pin her in place. I pushed down with so much force I thought I might break her jaw or suffocate her right off the bat.

I started talking -- I was on the run from authorities and just needed some food and to take her car. I also needed to tie her up to make sure she couldn't interfere with me. I had no intention of hurting her, of course. She eventually calmed down and acquiesced, making the last mistake of her life, as so many would after her.

Now this is where media reports get it wrong, either intentionally or through ignorance. I did NOT use a rope I brought along with me. As authorities know, I used several cords cut from the guest room and living room blinds in advance. (Even Detective Werner got it wrong in his ridiculous and nonsensical book, "Night Terror" -- one of many inaccuracies contained therein). I bound her hands and feet to the bed.

Of the many things I had expected, the ease with which she willingly surrendered to me was not one of them. I had planned for a struggle at this point, but didn't even need to show her the .357 I brought along with me (in fact, it remained in my hit bag the whole time). Most people will go along with anything if they believe you'll release them eventually.

In any event, I finished binding her, and that's when the fun began.

I won't reveal many details about this (I wouldn't want to incriminate myself or reveal anything authorities don't already know), but as investigators are aware, and contrary to internet rumors, I did not rape or sexually assault her. That's not my "thing." Sex itself is not where the power lies.

No, instead, I placed tape over her mouth and simply whispered to her I was going to strangle her to death.

Now the struggling began, even though she was completely immobile. My life-long interest in and practice with ropes and knots had paid off -- she remained bound no matter how hard she tried to break free. In fact, the harder she fought it, the more the restraints tightened. She pulled so very hard, muscles flexing, face reddening, eyes welling with tears, her muffled screaming getting louder beneath her gag, but there was no escape for her.

I remember my first kiss just like you do, but for me, this is the indelible image branded into my consciousness.

I tied the remaining cord around her neck in a clove-hitch and pulled, releasing occasionally to bring her back to life, only to extinguish the light in her eyes once again, when I wanted to and as many times as I wanted to.

When she finally stopped struggling and faded into oblivion, the last traces of light extinguishing from her bulging eyes, the sexual release I experienced was beyond description.

I stayed behind and enjoyed myself for about an hour. I knew nobody was coming, and no one had called the police. There would be no white knight barging in to interrupt the fun.

I left multiple semen samples at the crime scene because back then, DNA identification wasn't a viable concept. By now, it's obvious that the samples have been run through the FBI's database and have matched no one. Nor will they.

I took some pictures and packed up my things, leaving her bound to the bed for her family or friends to find. I simply and quietly walked out the back door and made my way through the alley and into the darkness. That's as much as investigators know about my escape, and as much as they ever will.

Additional details not made public:

She was found with her head turned to the left (her left), facing the hallway, eyes and mouth open, tongue protruding. The length of cord was still around her neck but no longer in a clove-hitch. Semen was found on her, on the bed, and at the foot of her bed. The refrigerator door was left open. Thermostat was turned up to 90 degrees. Back bedroom window was left slightly ajar. I tracked in some mud at the entry point.

Now investigators will know I am the "real deal."

I am writing this to inform you that although I have been dormant for several years (not dead, as speculated in "48 Hours," not in prison as imagined in Det. Werner's book, and not physically incapacitated or exceedingly old), I've been planning one last hit before I really do retire. I've picked out a suitable target which would undoubtedly be the most pleasurable kill of them all.

She's a young and studious career-minded woman, the type who would never give me the time of day in any social situation. She's successful and ambitious, and she is physically beautiful. She moves her young body with grace and power, and the thought of extinguishing her life with a piece of cord, of staring into her eyes and watching her struggle, and then die, is almost too exciting to bear.

Just writing about it gets me excited.

You won't know in advance when I will make my hit, but when it happens, you will surely know it was me.

If only the police weren't such bumbling idiots, they would have stopped me long ago simply using the evidence already available to them. Their handling of the McCarty family crime scene proves their incompetence all by itself (only they, and I, know how badly they botched that one. Have any luck with the mysterious package found in the guest bedroom yet?)

I may write again in the future, but now, I have some planning to do. You may find a new package from me very soon if you pay attention.



Submitted October 26, 2016 at 11:16PM by autodark http://ift.tt/2evTb8c nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment