Monday, October 31, 2016

[Thank You] Many belated, others less so.............. RandomActsofCards

Oh dears, I bet your pardon. Daily life has really been infringing on my RAoC time..........here come some WELL OVERDUE thanks and some more recent thanks as well:

/u/IndieGal__60, THANK YOU for this gorgeous handmade card!! I do, as always, adore your cardmaking style <3 It was very nice of you to offer a celebratory card my way :) Thanks also for the cute celebratory stickers!! And I love your envelope art, the little snoo and the cool "You're Kind of a Big Deal" stamp! I'm still waiting on my grade for that paper. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

/u/cosmiceve1512, I LOVE THIS MAXI CARD!! Thank you!! This is my first maxi card EVER, and it is awesome!! There is so much to look at on this card, I love how puzzled the girl looks standing in front of the refrigerator :D Thank you!

/u/WildeAquarius, you never cease to amaze me with your kindness!! Thank you so much for the surprise Roald Dahl postcard!! The quote you wrote on the back is painted in huge letters on my kitchen ceiling, so it's safe to say that I LOVE IT. You rock!!<3

/u/drcdk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU!! And I remember that card you mentioned VERY WELL! I'm so, SO glad to hear that you still appreciate it to this day! Wow, that was ages ago! I HAVE thought of you from time to time, hoping that you are doing well! I am really glad to see you back on RAoC, you are spectacular!! This surprise card really means a lot to me, it is so good to hear from you!!

/u/Kivijakotakou, THANK YOU for this twin towers postcard!! It is indeed quite significant, I am really awed by this card. I feel like I am holding a piece of history in my hands. Like so many Americans, I remember exactly where I was when we got word of the attack. Thank you, thank you, this is very special!

/u/cinatarium, AH! YES! A cinatarium Halloween card, HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT IS JUST WHAT I WANTED?! ;D Seriously, each and every one of your cards is a lovely surprise and I am LOVING this vintage, spooky, beautiful card!! (like a really good bottle of ketchup, indeed! You crack me up!) <3 I love the images/illustrations in this card ESPECIALLY. Very autumny, very cool. Your talent never ceases to amaze me! THANK YOU! And the Homer card......you have my heart. Made my DAY! Thank you, thank you!!! <3

/u/coffeechic, AH! SURPRISES, I love surprises!!!! Thank you for this wonderful surprise happy card WITH TEA!!! You are amazing!! I do love tea, it's the perfect time of year for a nice, steaming cup by the fire!! You are fabulous, I appreciate this wonderful cheery surprise so much!!

A MYSTERY SENDER, HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...I wonder who my SECRET HALLOWEEN PAL is??!! ;) Well, secret Halloween pal, I love this vintage looking Halloween surprise...say pal, did you write in that card with your left hand?? Haha! I love this card, thank you...I will keep my suspicions about your identity to myself, mwahahaha ;)

THANK YOU ALL, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Submitted October 31, 2016 at 06:49PM by robusto_esplendido http://ift.tt/2f4tkD7 RandomActsofCards

No comments:

Post a Comment