Thursday, October 27, 2016

Today I'm pissed off at everything, but very productive ADHD

It seems I get the most work done around the house when I'm pissed off. It's my day off and the SO is at work, and I didn't do much early. Earlier as I was sitting on the couch, half rewatching GoT season 1, half playing a game on my phone and half playing with the dog, I started to get pissed off at anything and everything. So I got up and took a shower, during which I angrily bathed, in the hopes that I'd feel better after. Nope.

So then in my anger I did the dishes, put away laundry, cleaned out the refrigerator, took the trash out, and swiffered the floors. Anyone else seem to be more productive when angry?



Submitted October 28, 2016 at 12:39AM by syzygylym http://ift.tt/2efEpjf ADHD

No comments:

Post a Comment