Wednesday, October 26, 2016

It pisses me off when kids getting their parents high is number 1 on r/all trees

I am specifically talking about this post, http://ift.tt/2eHmDJ6 , which was number one on r/all earlier. I know some of you ents dont even like when kids smoke in their parents house because its disrespectful, and this person had cannabutter just sitting in his or hers parents refrigerator! I cannot say too much because while I did not smoke in my parents house out of respect, I did vape once i got really into vaping. However the fact that makes me most mad about this post getting upvotes is OP kept refusing to tell his mom who was having a panic attack because of it. That is someone, no his mom and dad's career that could be on the line. She sounded like she was having a panic attack and knowing may have led to her accepting that it would pass. Shit like this makes us ents look really really bad. It does not help for legalization and can, and probably will, be used against it. So tonight my bowl is for all the responsible ents who waited til they moved out to smoke. (Also for all the responsible ents who dont drive and get munchie food in advance)

Edit: OP even got guilded 4 times!! For drugging his parents and not telling them. He didnt even tell his dad or uncle. I just cant believe it and im not some old ent complaining about the youth, im 22. This could be compared to lacing someone, which even if family, is probably still illegal.



Submitted October 27, 2016 at 10:01AM by W3NTZ http://ift.tt/2eSWzsc trees

No comments:

Post a Comment