Tuesday, October 25, 2016

CC on the STD's I just created on Vistaprint! weddingplanning

Okay so, Vistaprint is having a huge sale at the moment--50% off. YES. WOW. HOW CAN I NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE? Sale ends on Sunday (boo) so I've been getting very irritated and picky about the save the dates. Going back and fourth from layouts to designs that I liked but never really loved. I originally didn't want to put a picture of us on the STD's because I didn't want it to look cheesy on people's refrigerators (the STD's are magnetic). It was hard to find one that I loved but I think I finally found what I was looking for. So please, before I send the order in, give me any feedback on maybe something that needs to be fixed and adjusted. Don't be shy! HERE IT IS A PREVIEW

NOTE: On the STD I temporarily changed our names for privacy reasons of course. So don't worry. I won't send Bridezilla out. heh.



Submitted October 26, 2016 at 04:37AM by ms-whatever http://ift.tt/2ePWCVn weddingplanning

No comments:

Post a Comment