Sunday, October 23, 2016

F4F - Party in the Fall dirtypenpals

I had just rented and moved into a small house in the suburbs a few weeks before. Work was keeping me busy and helped me to avoid thinking about him - why we split, all the fights. I was just happy to be independent again. One evening I get home and find a flyer in my mail box that one of the houses was throwing a Halloween party, but thankfully it said costumes were optional. I was tempted to throw out the flyer and forget about it but I hung it on my refrigerator and thought I'd decide what to do on Saturday. Plan fell through and Saturday afternoon I was finishing my cleaning and saw the flyer again. What the hell, V, might as well go? I went up stairs to clean up, slipping on a tight jack o lantern tshirt, jeans, and my favorite brown knee high boots. Grabbing my comfy fleece vest and a 6 pack of beer I headed down the block.

It was fairly tame, a few kids running around in costumes, and even a few adults. The woman as Princess Leia looked pretty good and even pulled off the hair buns! I grabbed a drink and few snacks and headed out back and chatted with a few people that I recognized. Someone had started a fire in the back yard and I joined the crowd, introducing myself and ended up in a very awkward conversation with some guy. I kept trying to think of ways to get away from him when I felt someone gently take my arm and twist me around, "There you are! I was looking all over for you. I have to introduce you to Samantha!" I felt very confused but the stranger, a woman, leaned as to kiss my cheek and said, "Just play along, I had to rescue from that guy, Cliff. He's the absolute worst." We disappeared into the house as Cliff turned his rant toward someone else as I looked to see who my rescuer really was.


A boring prompt? Who is my rescuer? Is she dressed in a costume? What would it be? I like more vanilla plays, teasing, dressing up (or down!), a bit of exhibitionism... hope to hear from someone fun!



Submitted October 23, 2016 at 10:19PM by v_s2016 http://ift.tt/2e134rC dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment