Sunday, October 30, 2016

Unclaimed heavy objects pettyrevenge

My mother in law gifted me a gift card to my favorite electronic store, they sell anything from electric toothbrushes to 80" plasmas. It is the best in my city, I bought every appliances I own there, I even semi-knew the store manager at the store thru a mutual friend.

The thing is the gift card wasn't actually a card, it was more like a recipe and it was to be put in an envelope together with the prof of purchase. The clerk that processed the purchase of this gift "card" forgot to place the gift recipe in the envelope and I was denied to use the series number that was found on the prof of purchase, they could even see by checking the code on the computer that the gift card was still unused and active.

Nothing they could do. I was mad, completely stopped using the company. Even worse was that it was the store manager who expedited me.

Now to the revenge. This company uses different kind of delivery systems, one which lets the customer order stuff at home then pay and pick it up at the store. This is a smaller store, so the can't keep everything in stock, so they get weekly shipments from the main warehouse. Anything that is big will come from the warehouse, then mostly the costumers will pick it up the same day. Now and then I browse the company's biggest and heaviest product that they usually don't keep in stock and orders it in a fake account for a store pick up and then forget about it. I hope you get really sweaty moving my unclaimed side-by-side refrigerators...



Submitted October 31, 2016 at 02:36AM by adamelakbar http://ift.tt/2eceMls pettyrevenge

No comments:

Post a Comment