Friday, October 28, 2016

Help - Computer restarts when refrigerator cycle ends electricians

Hello! I moved recently and I have an annoying problem. When the refrigerator cycle ends my computer restarts sometimes (well, most of the times). They are not connected in the same wall socket nor in the same extension cords. Has anyone experienced this before? I've been struggling with this problem for a month now and I still can't find a solution (at least a cheap one - I've read on a forum people recommending a UPS, that's like 20% of my salary in my country and I'm 22). Thanks a lot! Edit: forgot some details. The problem must be from the wall socket but it happens when the fridge cycle ends. One time I removed the refrigerator cord from the wall and the computer restarted instantly.



Submitted October 29, 2016 at 04:14AM by CristiX21 http://ift.tt/2f0Jf3F electricians

No comments:

Post a Comment