Sunday, October 30, 2016

is alolan exeggutor actually a refrigerator pokemon

okay now hear me out before you think i'm dumb, but...

one night when I wanted to get a snack, the house was quiet and I could hear my fridge....it was making a humming noise. you guys know what i'm talking about, it sounded like the reverse flash alolan exeggutor

now that got me thinking, and too many dots connected for this to not be true, here's my proof..

  1. both make the humming noise
  2. both run on electricity
  3. both of them are bright
  4. both have the initials RF
  5. season 1 wells alolan exeggutor couldn't walk....a refrigerator can't walk
  6. but both a refrigerator and reverse flash alolan exeggutor can run
  7. wellsobard alolan exeggutor is cool and a fridge is also cool

  8. both could kill barrys cubones mom, i think if a fridge drops on you the right way u pretty much have no chance

here's more evidence



Submitted October 31, 2016 at 11:48AM by ArchAngelofSloths http://ift.tt/2f3sma1 pokemon

No comments:

Post a Comment